Sunday, April 8, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012-Part 2

On St. Patrick's Day, we went to the OKC Zoo and the parade that was downtown.  It was a really nice day and by the time we got home, everyone was exhausted.
Sweet brothers!

I love this picture of the boys.

This is also one of my favorite pictures.  I love how you can see the boys refections in the glass.  This gorilla is named Tatu, according to my friend Robin who works with the gorilla's at the zoo.

This is Rex.  According to Wiley, he is Wiley's Best Friend!

The boys at the petting zoo.

Mommy and Wiley waiting on the parade.

The family...it was almost nap time and Van was a tired little boy.

Wiley and I having some fun playing the face game....happy faces!

Crazy tongue faces!

Sad faces!

Grrrr faces!

Surprise faces!

Daddy and Van

Wiley watching the parade.

Wiley getting a chocolate "money"

Van eating some candy.

The boys and their shamrock necklaces.

It didn't stay on long.

1 comment: