Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekend in Wichita

The boys and I got to spend the weekend in Wichita visiting family.  My older sister Leslie and her family live there.  We had a great time and it was really fun to see the cousins playing together.  My niece Kendal and my nephew Grant are awesome kids and they play so well with the boys.  I wish that we lived closer so that we could see them more often and Kendal could babysit!

Grant, Wiley, Van and Kendal
A good picture of 4 kids is hard to take!

Grant and Wiley
They are sledding in the park behind the house!

Wiley, Kendal and Grant
We were trying to get them to make snow angels.  Wiley didn't get it and he only wanted to lay right by Kendal!

My big sister Leslie and me.

Leslie, Kendal and Grant

Wiley and I
I was making my niece Kendal pull us on the sled.  I am pretty sure she called me fat!

Wiley playing in a slide at the park.
Van and Kendal
Van LOVES Kendal!  She is so great with him!


Mommy and Van
I love this little guy.  So happy!

Kendal, Grant, Wiley and Izzy the Bearded Dragon
Wiley was pretty nervous about Izzy.  He DID NOT want to touch her.  It took a little while but he finally decided it was ok to pet her and then...

He decided that he could hold her.  So thankful that she didn't climb up his chest like she did to Grant.

This is the first time that I have ever held Izzy and it was a little wierd.  She is soft and prickly all at the same time!

Kendal, Van, Wiley and Grant
Their true personalities shining through!

Love these kiddos!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, how did you do that to your pictures! That looks really cool! Love the font too...and, please don't tell me if it has been this way the whole time cause I think I might just crawl in a whole...hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take credit! The design template allows me to add captions to the pictures and that is how it looks when you add something...the font is new! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete