Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Lovies on Valentine's Day

Ok...I know this is a week late, but I was a single momma last week while Justin was out of town.  He was in Vail for a "conference" and ski week and I was home with the boys.  So...Valentine's Day...it was definately something!  The boys slept in a little later than usual so I was rushing to get them out the door, but Wiley saw his Valentine on the table and wanted to open it then and there.  So of course I took a couple of pictures.

Wiley finding his Mickey Mouse puzzle and candy!

Wiley trying to eat through the box of chocolates!

The boys had a great day at school.  They got to make valentine bags, pass out their valentines, have a party and eat lots of candy...at least Wiley got to eat lots of candy.  Van kindly shared his candy with me!  This is where the evening gets a little dicey!  There was about 30 minutes of non-stop crying from BOTH boys!  I have a video, but I'm not sure how to get it on here!

Van was mad because I ate ALL his candy!

Wiley was mad because of the following: 1) I didn't let him open the mailbox.  2) I didn't let him pour Van's extra milk into the other bottle.  3) I didn't let him have candy for dinner.  4) I was taking his picture as he was throwing this tantrum!

The night did get better!  We got to talk to Daddy and I was finally able to take a picture of all of Wiley's goodies.  I even got a sweet picture of my newest little Valentine.  All I can say is that I hope Daddy is at home with us for next year!

Wiley with his Valentine bag, puzzle, candy and Van's car rattles!

Showing off the Valentine goodies!

My littlest Valentine!

Van with this Valentine goodie bag...such sweet handprints!

Wiley's Valentine to Justin and I.  He made this at school.

Van's Valentine to Justin and I.  He made this at school.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you would have posted the video;)! Love the footprint hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete