Sunday, March 13, 2011

Finally! One of the boys taking after me!

The boys seem to be little carbon copies of Justin which means I have been feeling a little left out in thinking they weren't going to take after me AT ALL. Well, Van has decided to make me one happy momma! It may not be the coolest trait, but I can definitely say that Justin never did it! My little Van is trying to be a thumbsucker!!! Now for those who don't know, I thought this was the greatest thing ever and I am pretty sure that I did not stop until I went to kindergarten...and then it was only because of very strong parental pressure. My cousin Sara and I, would happily suck our thumbs, rub our noses and play for hours! I remember it being great! In fact, I would try this habit out again if I knew it wouldn't make my teeth go crazy! The hygienist in me is trying to discourage this really cute behavior, but the inherited trait may prove to be too strong!
Notice the paci RIGHT next to him!
What a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment