Sunday, March 13, 2011

Working out with Wiley

Now that I am over three months out from having Van, I have decided to get back in the groove of working out. I take a group training class with my good friend and personal trainer, Elizabeth. She is awesome...but I have a love/hate relationship with that girl! Anyway, the boys usually go to the kids club at the gym during my workouts, but lately Wiley has been having a hard time staying in there. He doesn't like it when I have to drop him off again just after I pick him up, so I try to have Justin get him during my class. Tuesday, Justin had to go to a work dinner so he brought Wiley to me during my class and Wiley got to "help" me work out. It was too funny! Elizabeth was able to capture all of the hilarity...let's just say I would be in much better shape if I always let Wiley help.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Your are setting such a great example at such a young age!

    ReplyDelete