Friday, September 23, 2011

Labor Day+Family+Dove Season=Fun

Our family is made up of some pretty avid hunters so each September we all get together to kick off the new hunting year...beginning with dove season!  Yum!  Anyhow, opening weekend always falls on Labor Day and it is so fun getting together with my family to hunt, celebrate birthdays, eat, and just enjoy each other's company.  I am sooooo looking forward to the day when the boys are actually big enough to go hunting with us. 
Grant and Leslie

Grant, Leslie, Courtney and baby Eli
 
My momma...a.k.a. Grammy
Jason and Tess

Mommy and Van

Love Love Love this little guy!

Wiley, Mommy and Van

The Birthday Boys and Girl!  Ryan, Leslie, Jason and Dad!
 
Yummy...bacon wrapped dove!

My momma making cake!
  
My little hunters and me decked out in our camo!


My Dad grilling our dinner!
 
Van eating his first dove!  I think he loved it!

Wiley eating his dove...he loved it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment