Sunday, September 25, 2011

The pictures went downhill from just ok...

We tried to get a really cute picture of the boys while they dressed up for the wedding...I'm pretty sure that there were some threats, yelling and alot of frustration!  We will definately be using a photographer for our next round of pictures!
It started out pretty good...I should have stopped right here!

A little hugging action...

What???  I can't hear you...you want me to smile??!!

I just love Van sooo much that I need to hug him again...

Stop touching me!!!

Wiley...I like singing The Fishy Song while you take my picture.
Van...I am soooo over this photo shoot!

Can I grab your head Van?

Nothing like a choke hold to bring out a smile!

Mom...these pictures are just becoming painful...can't you see the pain on my face??

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are HILARIOUS! You don't need a professional photographer, you'll have much more fun looking back at these!

    ReplyDelete