Saturday, April 16, 2011

Art Day!

Art day is always an adventure at our house!  This was really the first time that Van got to participate in art day and I think that he loved it!  Wiley, as usual, was a complete painted mess...but he had fun!
Wiley started out with clothes...that quickly changed!

The art table..trash bagged out!

Notice both boys half dressed in this picture!

Van getting his feet stamped!

My little copy cat...stamping his feet after I told him to only stamp his hands!

Why yes...apparently stamp pads go on our face....

...so that we can look like this!

Working on a masterpiece and by that, I mean Wiley's face!

This is an artist in the making!

The final result...notice the brown on the thighs!  Yes mom...the entire chair either seran wrapped or trash bag!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I am too much of a control freak to let Haylie play with paints. You are one cool momma!

    ReplyDelete