Monday, April 11, 2011

Oklahoma Aquarium

We were in Tulsa for our friends wedding and were able to take the boys to the Oklahoma Aquarium.  It was pretty cool.  There was actually quite a few hands on things and we all really enjoyed it.  Here are a few of the pictures from the day.

Justin and Wiley

Touching the Starfish

Wiley was trying to touch the shrimp...after the shrimp jumped away from him he wasn't so sure about touching it!

Touching some kind of shell something!

I think these were the shoehorn crabs.

I think these were the shoehorn crabs.

Wiley and I feeding the turtles.

I know this is a little hard to read, but this guys has actually guided us striper fishing before!  How cool is that!

The boys and I under the shark tunnel.

The boys and I under the shark tunnel...you can kind of see the tail of the shark.

Lots of teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment