Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Brothers!

Here are just a few things the boys are doing right now that I want to remember. They don't really warrant a post by themselves but if I don't write them down now, I'm sure I'll forget them!

**It got very quiet in the living room the other day while I was cooking and thinking that Wiley was smothering Van I was pleasantly surprised to find Wiley sitting very quietly next to Van reading a book to him. Of course he moved before I could get a picture!
**Van is starting to think that Wiley is funny! The other night at dinner, Van was sitting in the bumbo chair on the table facing Wiley. Wiley would look at Van and laugh and Van would get the biggest smile on his face! It was really cute to watch them interact like that...I'm sure the peaceful moments will be few and far between!
**Van usually falls asleep in the truck to and from daycare. Now, Wiley did this also so I never thought about it being a big deal. However...Wiley thinks this is extremely offensive. He has started to look at Van and if Van is sleeping he will yell "ahhhhhhh" as loud as he can to try and wake him up. I guess he wants Van to be alert AT ALL TIMES!
**Wiley has recently discovered candy. He wants it ALL the time! He wakes up and goes to sleep asking for it! I am pretty sure he gets this from me....so that means I have passed on thumbsucking to Van and a candy addiction to Wiley! I guess I need to work on what I'm passing to my kids!
**Wiley is getting to be pretty funny about hunting! On our drive home, we often see deer, ducks and geese. Whenever I point them out to Wiley he immediately raises up his gun (hand) and says "BOOM!". It is pretty cute.
**Van is so very close to rolling over. I have seen him do it twice from his belly to his back, but it isn't consistent yet. Wiley was such a lazy roller that I'm kind of in shock that Van is trying to do it!

Ok...that's all I can think of right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment