Monday, November 7, 2011

Blackpowder Season 2011

Finally a post that lives up to my title!  Deer Season has arrived which means fun, family, sunrises, sunsets, cold mornings, and hopefully a big buck!  Blackpowder season comes first and several of my family took really nice deer.  I had a great time hunting with my family.
Wiley eating a smore the night before the season opens.

Van enjoying his marshmellow.

A couple of doe deer that I saw opening morning.

My sweet and fun niece Kendal.

My Big Sister Leslie and nephew Grant.

My view from stand.

Beautiful.  God is good!

Pretty Sunset.


Kendal and her buck!  She made a great shot...pretty sure this is a wall hanger!  So proud of her!

My hubby Justin and my brothers Jason and Ryan

My dad and his buck.

Justin and his buck!  This one is going on the wall!  So proud of him!

Justin and I with his deer.

Grant with his armadillo!

Wiley went with us to Land's End one morning.  He had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment