Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 The Boys got to dress up in their costumes alot this year!  We went to Haunt the Zoo, Trunk or Treat at church, Trick or Treat at daycare and Dr. Duncan's house halloween night!  It was crazy, but fun!  There is entirely too much candy at my house right now and as you all know, I have no self-control when it comes to candy!  Hopefully I can talk myself into throwing it away soon!  Here are some pictures of my little guys all dressed up!
Spiderman and Superman at Haunt the Zoo!

It was a little cold and rainy!

Van was fasincated by this little guy behind him!

Wiley by the creepy little statue guy!

My little super heroes!

I love their faces here!

Van and the Gorilla!
Wiley was very cautious about this gorilla..he did not want to get too close!  I had to make him sit on it's lap...and for the record, he didn't cry.
 
Justin catching me eating the boy's candy!  It was yummy!

1 comment: