Monday, November 7, 2011

My Little Pumpkins!

These pictures were taken at a pumpkin patch not too far from the boy's daycare.  They had a blast playing on the tractor, picking out pumpkins and taking a hayride!  I had fun with them too and got a couple of good pictures!
Wiley driving the John Deere!

Van not too sure about the brotherly love!

Wiley wanted to bring this one home!

Showing me how strong he is by picking up the pumpkins!

Teamwork!

The Hayride!

Caught Wiley midsentence...but I love this picture!

They were both laughing here...Love my boys!

The BEST picture.  My boys are so handsome!

Just hanging out!
 
I think he was eating the hay here!

He may or may not have been picking his nose in this picture!

My baby deep in thought...how should I carve this pumpkin later???

Just hanging out!

Me and my little guys! 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Tiff! I guess I'll have to be better about keeping up with this blog, you so many pictures her! Your boys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete