Saturday, January 28, 2012

Justin's 32nd Birthday...Date Night!

For Justin's 32nd birthday (in december), I got him tickets to the Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker and Thompson Square Concert.  We had a great time and my mom came up and watched the boys so we even got to sleep in the next day!  We went up to Tulsa early, did some shopping, ate a really yummy dinner, went to the awesome concert and slept in!  It was a great date night!  I'm so glad Justin had a birthday so we could enjoy a night out.
Our view from The Mayo Hotel...we were able to walk to the BOK Center.

My hubby and I!

The pretty decor in the hotel.

Beautiful Staircase!

Loved the Chandelier!

The Mayo!

The parking area.
Getting ready!
Part of our dinner at The Polo Grill...I was too busy stuffing my face to take a picture of my really yummy steak...and our really yummy dessert!
Shortbread Cookies and Chocolate Truffles...compliments of the chef!   
These two ladies signed the entire concert for about 5 deaf people sitting near us.  It was so cool to watch!
My honey and I!
Lady Antebellum!

No comments:

Post a Comment