Monday, January 9, 2012

Van's 1st Birthday!

Ok...So I am way behind with my posting!  I'm going to blame it on my computer...but I got a new one for Christmas so I am going to try and get caught up...here goes!

My tiny baby turned 1 on November 18th!  Crazy...his first year flew by me.  He is such a fun, smiley, happy, busy, mobile, ornery, crazy biting boy!  He loves his mommy, daddy and big brother.  He still doesn't like to nap or drink very much milk.  He has THE BEST little smirk that he thinks is a smile. Oh, and he is tiny...I mean TINY...like 15th percentile tiny!  However, he doesn't know that he is tiny because he still tries to do everything that Wiley does!  I might bet on Van in a wrestling match between the two of them because he has a pretty big ornery streak.  He pretends to not understand what "no" means.

We had a great soccer party for him.  This little guy loves the soccer ball!  We were so blessed to have our family celebrate his big day with us.  He had a great time opening presents, which gave him great practice for Christmas!
Van with his "1" Balloon. 
Yeah...it's as big as he is!

My little 1 year old!
Mommy and the Birthday Boy

Birthday Kisses!

My attempt at a soccer cake!

Aunt Courtney, Mommy, Van, Aunt Leslie

Presents!  He was spoiled rotten!

Pizza Time!

Grant, Aunt Leslie, Grandad, Kendal, Wiley and Van

Nonna, Grandma Anna, Grammy

Getting a little help from Mommy

Kendal and Grant

Daddy and Nonna

Soccer Ball!  Wiley wanted to help...alot!

My big boy soccer player!
Daddy, Wiley, Van, Mommy

Blowing out my candle...with a little help from Wiley!

He was waving at the smoke in his face!


Everyone is singing...now what do I do?!

Gonna get a little taste!

I think I like it!

Yummy!

Going back for more!

The cake for everyone else!

I think he only ate icing...didn't make it to the cake!

My little birthday mess!

Rocking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment