Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back To Work

Well...I'm am officially back to work at Dr. Cash's office.  I am in week two and it is going pretty well.  I got really spoiled getting to stay home with my boys during my maternity leave and that is making me miss them so much during the day.  Having said that, I feel so blessed to know that they are with people who love them and friends they love to play with.  It gives me alot of peace to know that they are well cared for when Justin and I are at work.
 Wiley has been doing really great at school...I hesitate to say it but he hasn't been biting and we haven't had any "incident" reports in a while!  I'm hoping that this new behavior trend lasts and that he continues to have good days at school.  With all of the changes recently (new baby brother, momma home and then back to work, some of his friends moving up to the next class) he has had alot to adjust to.  Wiley is getting so big and he is really starting to be sweet with Van.  There has definately been less random hitting and kicking and he is becoming more and more helpful.  It seems crazy, but I think it has helped that Van is at daycare with him now.  Van seems to be doing well at daycare also.  He had some trouble adjusting to taking a bottle and was not eating well last week, but thanks to a very patient daycare teacher he is doing much better.  At least I know he isn't going to starve when he isn't with me!  He is really starting to smile alot and he is a pretty happy baby.  I have been so blessed that both of my boys have been relatively easy babies.
I'll end with pictures of the boys.  You can decide if they look alike or not!:)
Van at about 10 weeks
 

Wiley at about 7 weeks


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog! You commented on mine the other day but it wouldn't take me to this site so I found it from Elizabeth's! Welcome to the blogging world. I am going to enjoy reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete