Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wiley Turned 2!

Wow. I know people say this all the time...but I can't believe my baby turned two. His birthday was actually January 12th, but I'm not too fast at this blogging business yet! Justin and I both had the day off so we were able to spend an entire day with our sweet birthday boy. We took him to lunch at Chuck E. Cheese and he had a blast! Somehow he and Justin managed to spend 75 tokens on random kid rides. I think Justin played some of the "big kid" games also because we did manage to get a whopping 261 tickets to spend on really cool prizes! Wiley and I tried to play skee ball but I discovered that isn't a good idea with a 2 year old who doesn't understand how to "roll" the ball up the ramp!  We also had Wiley's family birthday party on saturday.  It was Mickey Mouse and he had a blast with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Things I want to remember about Wiley right now: he loves to sit with me and read a million books-favorites are Ten Apples Up On Top, Where The Wild Things Are, Go Dog Go, The Foot Book, and so many more, he loves to pretend laugh, he is starting to say a lot of words...my favorite is when he says "nuck nuck" when he is trying to say "yucky", he is trying to potty train (his idea not mine), he loves to shoot at the ducks and deer in our house and yells boom at the deer as we walk by it on our way to bed, he is very much into kissing everything right now, he has a crazy fascination with belly buttons (this may have been caused during my pregnancy with Van), he still loves his paci, when he is really tired he wants to sit in my lap and play with my hair...if he can't reach mine he will play with his hair, he loves to try everything by himself. I'm sure I'm forgetting some cute stuff but I can't write everything down!



Daddy and Wiley


Mommy and Wiley...the best I could get!


The Chuck E. Cheese Loot!

Super Awesome New Gun

Mommy, Wiley and Daddy

Pinata!

The Cousins...Wiley, Kendal and Grant

The Aftermath...Poor Mickey!

The Baby Grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment