Friday, January 28, 2011

Somersaults and Shots!

T
Wiley is such a funny little boy.  Justin, Wiley, Van and I went out to eat tonight and we had the best time.  It was a long wait to be seated and because the weather was so nice we decided to wait outside.  Wiley was just in a great mood!  Laughing and playing and running all over the place.  I taught him how to whisper a secret in your ear and that provided many minutes of entertainment.  I also got to watch him eat an entire Outback serving of butter...by itself!  Why do kids do that...gross!  Anyway, when we got home he was in sleepy silly mode and was doing somersaults all over the floor.  I managed to get some action shots!






Van is such a happy baby and he is really starting to smile all of the time!  I am truly blessed.  He had his two month check up today and he got his first round of shots.  He screamed like a crazy man during and then immediately calmed down when I got to pick him back up.  He did great!  He is also growing like a little weed!  He went from the 25% to the 50% in both height and weight...always makes me feel better to know that they are growing the way they should be!  He is 12 1/2 pounds and 23 1/2 inches long.  Here are a few pics of my happy guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment