Saturday, July 2, 2011

Easter...yes I realize I am very behind!

Ok, so I don't have any pictures of the boys dying easter eggs but trust me...it was really cute..and alot messy!  I had to post this picture because we hardly ever take family pics and it actually turned out pretty decent.
**I found all my pictures so I am adding them in!  I was so sad because I thought I lost them!

Easter Morning

Wiley just getting started...

More interested in dying eggs than taking a picture with momma!

Wiley likes to dye them all at once and as quickly as possible!

Five at a time...we are working on multi-tasking!

Don't worry Mom...God doesn't care if my hands are dyed a crazy color for easter sunday church!

Van's turn!

He was very very excited about dying an easter egg.

His hands turned a pretty blue!

Yes..this was about momma...not Van!

The dino-eggs

My favorite!

Wiley, Grant, Van and Kendal about to see what the Easter Bunny brought!

Wiley's Basket

Our Easter Bunny is awesome...what 2 year old doesn't need a really cool nerf gun!

Hunting up his eggs!


Found some money!!  He was pumped!

Van's Basket

He was thrilled...can't you tell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment