Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Time has Come, The Time is Now...

...For Justin to begin his "big boy" job!  HE IS DONE WITH RESIDENCY!  We are so happy to have this milestone behind us and we are so excited for Justin to start his new job at Mercy.  The last four years, as an anesthesiology resident at the OUHSC, have been challenging, but good.  We have made wonderful friends and Justin has learned so much.  I am very confident that he will be great at what he does.  His residency graduation was the last weekend in June and it was a very nice ceremony.  Justin was recognized for being Co-Chief and he was also awarded the John L. Plewes Award.  This award is voted on by the attending doctors in the program and is a very big honor.  I am so proud of him for all of his hard work! 
  
Justin and I
 
Justin and his mom, Elena



Elena, Justin and I

My Parents, Larry and Pam and Justin and I


Justin giving his farewell speech.

Tyler, Justin and Clayton

Tyler, Justin and Audrey

Justin and  his Aunt Susan

Justin, Ben Pitman and Harper Ward

Justin's resident class with the program directors.

Justin's Class
Corbin Harline, Harper Ward, Alain Le, Marte Martinez, Justin Gulledge, Sharon Darrow, Kristen Mantel, and Jennifer Bradford

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Justin and you for sticking with it together! Not many people can make it work while working and having two babies! So proud of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Justin!! That is so very awesome. Maybe I can request him when I have my kid in February at Mercy?! :)

    ReplyDelete